- Before The Race
- Race Day Information Centre
- Special Offers
- Terms & Conditions
Entries for the Old Mutual Wealth Double Century sell out fast! To avoid disappointment, we encourage all teams to enter as soon as possible, teams can be made up of 6 – 12 riders.
Here’s how to secure your spot on the start line for the 2023 Old Mutual Wealth Double Century:
Tier 1: Opens on Monday, 14 August 2023 at 1PM
Pedal Power Association Members
Entry fee (per team): R13 250 (R1104 per rider)
*PPA memberships must be paid and up to date
Tier 2: Opens on Wednesday, 16 August 2023 at 1PM
Entry fee (per team): R15 900 (R1325 per rider)
Entry fee (per team): R17 800 (R1483 per rider)
Corporate entry package includes:
• NO Administration penalties for any team member changes or additions right up to Registration
• A dedicated complimentary team hospitality site at the finish venue on Swellendam Show Grounds
• Pre-ordered ice and beverages to be delivered to your site
• Two designated parking allocations per team
NB: Immediate payment is required via credit card during the entry process. All unpaid entries will be cancelled once the entry deadline has been reached for each entry tier.
We urge teams to please designate only ONE person to secure their team entry! Administrative penalty fees will be raised for any refunds we have to administrate due to the fact that more than one person from a team secured an entry.
Click HERE to read the 2023 Old Mutual Wealth Double Century Event Entry Terms and Conditions